Sarpy County

Sarpy County Treasurer Brian Zuger

Brian Zuger
Sarpy County Treasurer
E-mail the Treasurer

Dear Sarpy County Taxpayers,

I want all constituents to rest assured that our office and Sarpy County administration is doing everything within our power to provide a safe, efficient and sanitary experience to our taxpayers and their families.

The Sarpy County Treasurer’s Office staff will continue to work through this global pandemic, however we have changed our processes for the foreseeable future. We hope that any temporary inconveniences are short lived and that we can resume normal business practices soon.  To help avoid any longer than usual wait times, you may do the may do the following...

•  Motor Vehicle Registration and Renewal – Customers can renew their registration without coming to the courthouse by clicking here.  This will direct you to the State of Nebraska DMV website, where you will enter all pertinent information. Please keep in mind that your renewal and “tags” will be mailed to you.

•  Property Taxes – Property taxes can be paid online. Go to Sarpy County Property Search, then click on “Tax Payments” at the top of the page.  You will fill in your parcel number and follow the prompts.  

•  New Vehicle Purchases, Out of State Transfers and Titling Services – If you purchased a vehicle, are transferring a vehicle from out of state or have other titling issues, you can submit them through the mail. We will process those as they come in, then send them back to you.  Please call 402-593-2148 if you have any questions on what you should send us.

Additional Information

The County Treasurer's Office is located in the Eastern end of the Courthouse building located at 1210 Golden Gate Drive in Papillion. The office is responsible for Real-estate taxes, Motor Vehicle Titling and Plates, Special Assessments, Boat Titling and Registrations. For more information on any item please click on the menu item at the top.

I Just Moved, What Do I Need To Do?  

 Requirements for people who moved and/or bought a vehicle