The mission of the Fiscal & Budget Office is to coordinate preparation of the annual budget, to monitor expenditures and revenues throughout the year against the budget, to manage debt issuance and bond compliance and to prepare the year-end financial statements for audit.
Sarpy County Fiscal & Budget
1210 Golden Gate Drive, Suite 1129
Papillion, NE 68046-2845
Office is open to the public
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Prepare the annual financial statements and coordinate the annual audit
- Manage debt issuance and ongoing debt service and bond compliance
- Provide grant management and reporting
- Perform analytical review of financial transactions
- Provide financial research and fiscal assessment of county projects
- Oversee risk management
- Monitor fund balances
- Issue various billings and ensure collections