What are the benefits of being a teen volunteer?
- Make a difference in the lives of your peers and in the community.
- Help other teens learn from their mistakes.
- Ensure your peers get fair consequences.
- Learn how the legal system works.
- Get a head start on a career in law or law enforcement.
- Gain self-confidence and practice public speaking by becoming a Teen Court attorney.
- Fulfill your high school community service requirements.
- Teen Court provides reference letters for scholarships, college applications, etc.
Teens between the ages of 13 and 18 can become volunteers.
Defendents should arrive at the courthouse by 4:15 p.m.
Jury Members should arrive at the courthouse by 4:30 p.m.
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please call 402-593-2207 or send an e-mail to Teen Court.