District Court

Sarpy County

Carol Kramer Headshot

Carol Kremer
Clerk of the District Court
E-mail District Court


Dori Heath Headshot


Dori Heath
Chief Deputy

The District Court hears all felony criminal cases, equity cases, domestic relations cases, and civil cases involving more than $52,000. It also functions as an appellate court in deciding appeals from county courts and various administrative agencies.

The Clerk of the District Court, besides being the administrative officer of the court, is responsible for the record keeping and collection of child support payments, the record keeping of criminal and civil cases, maintenance of the court's dockets, processing judgments, and verifying passport applications.

Let us help you with any of your questions regarding the District Court.

Contact Us Today!