Sarpy County offices are now by appointment only.
Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday. As a service to our older residents, we are reserving appointments between 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. for seniors only. People are encouraged to wear a face mask or homemade cloth face covering while in the Courthouse.
Residents should continue to use our online services and only make an appointment for services that cannot be completed online, by email or over the phone.
“We’ve been working for weeks on a plan that safely allows our employees to serve the public in person,” said Sarpy County Board Chairman Don Kelly. “However, we strongly encourage those who need county services to continue to access them virtually or by calling county departments. If you must conduct your business in person, we are resuming county services on an appointment-only basis.”
The plan applies to non-justice related services and the Clerk of the District Court’s Office. Those offices are: Treasurer, County Clerk/Register of Deeds, Assessor, Planning & Building, Veterans Services and Clerk of the District Court.
- The Treasurer’s office will provide all services in-person except vehicle registration renewals. You can renew your vehicle online here. If you cannot renew online, please leave your documents and payment in the secure drop box located outside the east entrance of the courthouse or mail it to the Treasurer’s Office.
- People with appointments are encouraged to wear a face mask or homemade cloth face covering while in the Courthouse.
- For public and staff safety, only visit the Courthouse in-person if you cannot conduct your business by email, phone or online.
How to reach county offices by phone and email:
- Motor Vehicles: 402-593-2148, [email protected];
- Real Estate: 402-593-2143
- Assessor – 402-593-2122, [email protected]
- County Clerk – 402-593-2114, [email protected]
- Clerk of the District Court – 402-593-2267, [email protected]
- Planning & Building – 402-593-1555, [email protected]
- Register of Deeds – 402-593-5773 or 402-593-2183, [email protected]
- Veterans Services – 402-593-2203, 402-593-2204; [email protected]
The District, County and Juvenile Courts remain open. All hearings will proceed as scheduled unless other arrangements have been made. If you have business with the courts, park in the west parking lot and use the west entrance to the Courthouse.
- District Court: 402-593-2267
- County Court: 402-593-2250
- Juvenile Court: 402-593-2217 or 402-593-5918