- If you experience ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, or other noises in your ears and believe this to be caused by your military service, complete this Tinnitus Questionnaire. This will be submitted with your VA disability claim.
- Non-service Connected VA Pension
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- Death Pension
- GI Bill / Dependent Education Benefits www.gibill.va.gov/GI_Bill_Info/benefits.htm
- Nebraska Schools Approved for Veterans Education - Click on Directories
- Health Care Enrollment
- Home Loan Eligibility Certificate www.homeloans.va.gov
You can request your certificate by completing
Request for Certificate of Eligibility for VA Home Loan and submit with a copy of your DD 214 or other proof of military service to:
VA Loan Eligibility Center
PO Box 20729
Winston-Salem, NC 27120
- Vocational Rehabilitation Application
Five Tracks to Employment
VocRehab & Employment Program
- Grave Headstones and Burial Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance
To convert Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) to VGLI, veteran must submit SGLV 8714, Application for Veterans' Group Life Insurance to the Office of SGLI with the required premium within one year and 120 days from discharge. If application is submitted within 120 days of discharge, evidence of good health is not required--after 120-days, evidence of good health must be submitted.
- Retiree Benefits
- Summary of VA Benefits for National Guard and Reserve Personnel
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
If you've recently moved, complete the VA Change of Address form and bring it to our office for submission to the VA.
- Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) - Military retiree must have a VA rating of 10% or greater for a condition(s) resulting directly from armed conflict, hazardous duty, under conditions simulating war, or as an instrumentality of war. CRSC is tax free and is paid at the same compensation rate as VA disability for the percentage granted.
Applications are submitted to the retiree's branch of service using DD Form 2860, CRSC Application