The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) implemented the pre-need burial eligibility determination program to assist anyone who would like to know if they are eligible for burial in a VA national cemetery. Download and fill out the form and return it to the Sarpy County Veterans Service Office. Pre-Need Eligibility Application
- If you experience ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, or other noises in your ears and believe this to be caused by your military service, complete this Tinnitus Questionnaire. This will be submitted with your VA disability claim.
- Non-service Connected VA Pension
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- Death Pension
- GI Bill / Dependent Education Benefits
- Health Care Benefits
- Home Loan Eligibility
You can request your certificate by completing
Request for Certificate of Eligibility for VA Home Loan and submit with a copy of your DD 214 or other proof of military service to:Department of Veterans Affairs
St. Paul Regional Loan Center 1 Federal Drive, Ft. Snelling
St Paul, MN 55111-4050
If you've recently moved, complete the VA Change of Address form and bring it to our office for submission to the VA.
- Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) - Military retiree must have a VA rating of 10% or greater for a condition(s) resulting directly from armed conflict, hazardous duty, under conditions simulating war, or as an instrumentality of war. CRSC is tax free and is paid at the same compensation rate as VA disability for the percentage granted.
Applications are submitted to the retiree's branch of service using DD Form 2860, CRSC Application