The mission of the Fiscal & Budget Office is to coordinate preparation of the annual budget, to monitor expenditures and revenues throughout the year against the budget and to prepare the year-end financial statements for audit.
Sarpy County Fiscal & Budget
1210 Golden Gate Drive, Suite 1129
Papillion, NE 68046-2845
Office is open to the public
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Prepare the annual financial statements and coordinate the annual audit
- Manage debt issuance and ongoing debt service and bond compliance
- Provide grant management and reporting
- Perform analytical review of financial transactions
- Provide financial research and fiscal assessment of county projects
- Oversee risk management
- Monitor fund balances
- Issue various billings and ensure collections