logo Sarpy County Nebraska

Sarpy County Nebraska

Office Resources & Information

Reaching Us

Your Day in Court

Child Support News

Child Support Related Links

Adoption Issues

Accessing State Child Support Services &
Information if custodial parent/ if non custodial parent

Nebraska Parenting Act Information

Parenting Act Information (Espanol)

Rules of the District Court of the Second Judicial District

Uniform District Court Rules

 Office Related Forms

Umbrella Application For Services ---All applicants must complete this form

Application for Enforcement Services for an existing support order only

Mother's Application for Paternity Services

Father's Application for Paternity Services

CSEO Equity Application

NEW! Income Withholding Order

Miscellaneous Forms

Remember when using any of the forms to examine and print all the pages of that particular form.

When returning an affidavit remember to return also the proposed Order completely filled out and ready for the Judge's signature.


You must comply with the Rules of the District Court in all Pleadings!

The Forms below are designed to conform with these Rules.


There might be a fee to file one of the

following forms. Contact the Clerk of the District Court

Waiver Receipt Form

Affidavit Requesting Child Support Visitation Credit

Child Support Termination Application and Affidavit

Order Terminating Child Support (file w application)

Waiver of Notice of Child Support Termination

Affidavit to suspend support - Parents have re-united

Affidavit to terminate support - Parents have married

Affadavit to suspend support - Child in military service

 Note: We frequently receive requests to suspend or modify child support when one or more minor children "switch parents". We are unable to assist in modifying such orders, as only a judge can modify the placement of a child (and a subsequent change in the child support order), after finding on the record that a change in physical custody is "in the best interests of the minor child." Parents facing such issues are advised to consult with private counsel in order to modify their support orders. This office cannot recommend names of attorneys for parties.

Additional Forms of Interest

Simple Divorce Forms and Instructions

Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage or Annulment Worksheet

Financial Affidavit