- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Announcement: This is a public meeting subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A current copy of the law is located on the north wall of the County Board Room.
- Introduction of Planning Staff and Legal Counsel.
CONSENT AGENDA Note: All consent items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless removed by a board member. Removed items will be placed under Regular Agenda Items for action by the Planning Commission.
- Approval of Minutes from the November 21, 2017 meeting.PC Minutes-Draft
Motion on Consent Agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Tabled from the November 21, 2017 meeting. Applicant has requested this item be Tabled to the February 20, 2018 meeting. River Oaks Development LLC has submitted an application for consideration of a Final Plat of a subdivision to be known as River Oaks, Lots 193-236 and Outlots O & P (Phase 3), for a tract of land being part of Tax Lot 1, a tax lot located in part of the SE1/4 of Section 17, and also part of the SE1/4 of the NE1/4 said Section 17, all located in Township 14 North, Range 11 East of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located south of 186th & Harrison Streets. Staff Report River Oaks Phase 3 FP
Motion on Final Plat (FP 17-014).
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Tabled from the November 21, 2017 meeting. Frank Sladek has submitted an application for consideration of a Special Use Permit in the AG Agricultural Farming District to allow a commercial recreation and camping area at 11303, 11411, and 11431 Buffalo Road, legally described as Tax Lots E1, E2, E3, all in Section 32, Township 13N, Range 12E of the 6th P.M. Sarpy County, NE. Generally located southeast of 120th Street and Buffalo Road. Staff Report Frank Sladek SUP
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 17-008).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Cornerstone Storage LLC has submitted an application for consideration of a Special Use Permit to allow a watchmen’s residence in conjunction with a mini storage facility in IL (Light Industrial District) at 8787 South 192nd Street, legally described as Lot 1, Red Addition, as surveyed, platted and recorded in Sarpy County, NE. Generally located southeast of 192nd Street and Giles Road. Staff Report Cornerstone Storage LLC
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 18-001).
- Commissioner's Report(s)
- Planning Director's Report
- Next Currently Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
Note: The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. Individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations should contact the Planning Department five (5) days prior to the meeting at 402-593-1555.